How to Own a Franchise
10 Steps to Becoming a Concrete Craft Franchise Owner
Every prospective franchisee goes through a detailed franchise process before they are awarded their desired territory. The following are the steps to becoming a Concrete Craft Franchisee.
- Request more information by filling out the form below to receive a call from a Concrete Craft Franchise Consultant.
- Explore this website to learn more about the decorative concrete industry, our franchise opportunity, and what it takes to be a successful franchise owner.
- Schedule a follow-up to meet with your Franchise Consultant to further discuss the opportunity on a 10 to 15-minute call. Chat about your interest and whether a Concrete Craft franchise is a good overall fit. We’ll discuss the basic requirements, how territories work, and your timeframe.
- Review and understand the Franchise Disclosure Document, which contains essential information on costs and fees, legal issues, turnover rates, and more.
- Submit your application for Franchise.
- Go through Executive Interview with our Chief Development Officer.
- Approval of your application by our committee.
- Attend a Meet The Team Day to virtually meet your Home Office team and learn about marketing, technology, training and support, product strategy and more – this is your opportunity to interview us!
- Final approval and execute your Franchise Agreement.
- Attend 2-week classroom and hands-on training at our Experience Center in Dallas, then hit the ground running!
Is Concrete Craft Right for You?
Our Franchise Owners are managers, and not necessarily hands-on operators. You can run the business from your home, then add staff and scale up as you grow. You spend your day overseeing your crew, spending time meeting with customers, marketing to potential customers, and building a reputation in your local community. While your business creates beauty and value for your customers, you can also take pride in being a true craftsman. Of course, you’re also creating a better economic future for yourself and your family through business ownership, doing something you love to do.
Ready to Craft Your Own Future?