SprayNet Franchise versus Concrete Craft Franchise and why the Difference is Solid
As we turn the corner on the COVID-19 pandemic and the economy continues to rebound, more and more homeowners are investing in home remodeling, since as a society, we are working from home more then ever before. In fact, according to recent research conducted by Houzz, sprucing up the home has become a favorite investment during the pandemic. According to the study, home renovation spending has increased by 15% over the last year, reaching a median outlay of $15,000. And it should come as no surprise that much of this spending is showing up on the exterior of homes, since this has a direct impact on a home’s curb appeal. With so much positive momentum in the remodeling industry, and within the exterior category in particular, many with an entrepreneurial mindset who have dreams of owning their own home-based business are exploring the advantages of investing in a Spray-Net franchise. Known for offering modern, cost-effective, factory-like painting techniques as an alternative to traditional exterior painting, Spray-Net offers franchisees an opportunity to take advantage of a booming industry. And while exploring a Spray-Net franchise certainly makes sense for those who want to have greater control of their earning potential and their work schedule, another franchise opportunity warrants attention- enter Concrete Craft®. Concrete Craft is a recognized leader in decorative concrete, and a nationally branded expert in stamped concrete, resurfaced concrete, stained concrete, and concrete restoration. With over 100 successful franchise locations in North America, Concrete Craft has created an unmatched footprint in both branding power and franchise coverage.
How owning a Spray-Net franchise compares to Concrete Craft.
Although there are indeed some similarities between Spray-Net and Concrete Craft franchises, there are also many differences.
Let’s first begin by taking a closer look at some shared similarities:
- Spray-Net and Concrete Craft are both exterior remodeling/renovation-based franchises.
- Spray-Net and Concrete Craft offer exclusive, geo-specific territories to their franchisees.
- Neither Spray-Net or Concrete Craft require prior experience to qualify for a franchise.
- Both Spray-Net and Concrete Craft offer comprehensive hands-on training to help franchisees learn their respective operations.
- Both Spray-Net and Concrete Craft utilize their own exclusive and, in some cases, proprietary methods and application techniques.
- Spray-Net and Concrete Craft each utilize a turn-key approach to local area marketing and advertising.
- Both Spray-Net and Concrete Craft offer franchisees on-going support services for seamless customer care.
Learn how owning a Spraynet Franchise differs from Concrete Craft, and which is the better opportunity.
Now let’s review some of the key differences between Spay-Net and Concrete Craft:
- Rather than focusing on exterior painting surfaces, Concrete Craft specializes in a broad array of decorative concrete overlays for driveways, walkways, patios, pool decks, fireplaces, and interior floors – providing a variety of opportunities to work on almost any area of the home.
- Unlike Spray-Net, Concrete Craft is geared towards both residential and retail/commercial businesses, which offers greater earning potential.
- Concrete Craft is led by a seasoned executive team with 20+ years of professional decorative concrete application expertise.
- Concrete Craft’s branded and exclusive MasterPro™ Product Line is designer-focused and can’t be found anywhere else.
- Concrete Craft ranks as the #1 Concrete Coatings Franchise on Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500® list.
- Concrete Craft deploys a robust, advanced National Advertising Fund (NAF) designed to generate immersive branding and marketing across the entire communications spectrum- digital/online (email, social media, blogging, etc.), customized web designs, and more, and utilizes Google Premier Partners.
- Concrete Craft is owned by Home Franchise Concepts®, (HFC) a national leader in the home services industry with more than 25 years of proven franchise experience.
- Through its parent company HFC, Concrete Craft is a member of the International Franchise Association (IFA) and participates in the IFA’s VetFran Program. As a member of this program, and to demonstrate their sincere commitment to those who have served, they offer a 15% discount on the initial territory fee to all honorably discharged Veterans.
The difference is clear: Advantage Concrete Craft.
With a more comprehensive and diverse menu of service applications, which include both residential and commercial, along with proprietary coatings, finishes, and sealers, a truly national marketing presence, and the backing of its parent company HFC, Concrete Craft delivers more of what prospective franchisees are looking in a home-based franchise. Looking for another reason to consider Concrete Craft as a catalyst to realize your slice of the “American dream?” Then read on about what others have to say, such as a current Concrete Craft franchisee owner:
“One reason I would recommend a Concrete Craft franchise is they have so many different products—you’re not relying on one specific scope of work for all of your business. You’ve got a lot of support. They’re always trying to find a way to make it easier on the Franchise Owners. Basically, any way they can help to produce revenue and business, they’re on it.”
Fred Mata, Concrete Craft, Dallas, TX
Now is the time to explore Concrete Craft and attain the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed about.
Concrete Craft continues to expand as the leader in decorative concrete and we’re looking for those like yourself who want to take the next step on a path to a secure economic future. Call 1-800-420-5374 or explore the Concrete Craft opportunity online. You can also visit Home Franchise Concepts (HFC) , the parent company to Concrete Craft, to learn more about franchise ownership with our sister brands in the rapidly growing home improvement space. One of our franchise licensing advisors will be happy to answer any questions you have and assist you with evaluating whether franchise ownership is right for you!